Location Map of Menara Tan & Tan
(click to enlarge map)
the asking rental is from RM5.80psf to RM7.50 psf, depending on size, floor level, orientation , view and office configuration.
** Please contact us for a more accurate quotation.
Menara Tan & Tan
Built in the 1970s, this 26-storey building is owned by Tan & Tan Developments Berhad. The company is one of Malaysia's most innovative and visionary developers. It has been the recipient of The Edge's Top Property Developers Award for seven consecutive years and has been awarded the prestigious FIABCI Award of Distinction for Residential Development in the year 2002. Tan & Tan is a wholly owned subsidiary of IGB Corporation Berhad.
The office building of Menara Tan & Tan holds the distinction of having the most embassies, foreign missions and diplomatic representative offices as tenants under its roof. The Oil & Gas companies are also a major group of tenants for this building.
Hence the permanent police beat base outside the building. If that is not enough, the USA Embassy is almost opposite, the Singapore High Commission is on the side and the Embassy of Japan is a little further down.
- Binjai 8 @ KLCC
- Etiqa Twins @ KLCC
- CentrePoint @ Mid Valley City
- G Tower @ Jalan Tun Razak
- Garden Towers @ Mid Valley City
- Hampshire Place Office
- Kenanga International @ Jalan Tun Ismail
- Maju Tower @ Jalan Sultan Ismail
- Menara Binjai
- Menara Darussalam @ Grand Hyatt KLCC
- Menara Haw Par
- Menara HLA
- Menara IGB @ Mid Valley City
- Menara TH Platinum Park, KLCC
- Menara Standard Chartered
- Menara Tan & Tan
- Menara UOA @ Bangsar
- Menara Worldwide
- Pavilion Tower Office
- Plaza Permata @ Jalan Tun Razak
- Signature Offices @ The Boulevard, Mid Valley City
- The AmpWalk @ Jalan Ampang
- The Horizon @ Bangsar South
- The Intermark - Integra Tower
- The Intermark - Vista Tower
- The Millennium Office Block
- UOA Corporate Office - The Vertical
- UOA I & II @ KLCC
- UOA Damansara II @ Damansara Heights
- Contact Us
Office Space for Rent in KL City
Copyrights Reserved 2014-2020